Dumbest vehicle I sat in at the carshow

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I sat in and checked out a bunch of cars at the car show today. This was the dumbest design ever (and that BMW suv crapper)

I could not sit in the back. First the gap between the door and rear opening wasn't big enough to fit my leg to actually get in. My femur is longer. Second there was zero headroom. My wife didn't even have enough headroom. Then I open the boot and there's like no room back there.

acura_zdx_s_09.jpg

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Could you sit in the Regal GS, or is it just on display?

unfortunatley only on display. According to my friend who's a salesman at Buick, it's still a concept car, but should get the green light by march. My favorite thing about them.... should be around 2800-3000 pounds, Ecotec TURBO, 6 speed manual, AWD.

Words can not describe the awesome.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
unfortunatley only on display. According to my friend who's a salesman at Buick, it's still a concept car, but should get the green light by march. My favorite thing about them.... should be around 2800-3000 pounds, Ecotec TURBO, 6 speed manual, AWD.

Words can not describe the awesome.

How small is it? If its the size of a cobalt I could see it being 2800-3000 pounds, but I always kind of thought it would be similar in size to the G6, and there would be no way it would be that light.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info