Dyno sheets

Csurane24

I like big butts and I can not lie
Jan 30, 2010
Crete
No hiding, what does your dyno sheet with your current mods look like?

Dynograph.jpg

G

Grabber

Well, According to my two Boost gauges, and what Bob said, I am running 11.93 PSI.

However, the AFR starts high, then evens out, and leans out. It's weird. The car doesn't feel like the dyno sheet looks, if that makes sense. I'll bring this up to Bob, and see if he can correct it. Now that I think about it, my Dyno sheet is very different from other Pullied Cobra's.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Well, According to my two Boost gauges, and what Bob said, I am running 11.93 PSI.

However, the AFR starts high, then evens out, and leans out. It's weird. The car doesn't feel like the dyno sheet looks, if that makes sense. I'll bring this up to Bob, and see if he can correct it. Now that I think about it, my Dyno sheet is very different from other Pullied Cobra's.

You've got that backwards. One pull shows AFR right at 12 for most of the pull, then dipping down (rich) into the upper 11s. Then the other pull (the one that looks jacked up) starts and stays HIGH (lean) around the 13.2 mark then falls down (richer) for a bit to around 12.5, then falls even further to what looks like flat 11s towards the end, then leans back out for a bit right at the end to upper 11s.

Something isn't right and I'm guessing its FPR or tune related.

G

Grabber

You've got that backwards. One pull shows AFR right at 12 for most of the pull, then dipping down (rich) into the upper 11s. Then the other pull (the one that looks jacked up) starts and stays HIGH (lean) around the 13.2 mark then falls down (richer) for a bit to around 12.5, then falls even further to what looks like flat 11s towards the end, then leans back out for a bit right at the end to upper 11s.

Something isn't right and I'm guessing its FPR or tune related.

Guess so. I wasn't looking at it right. I'm blonde today, lol.

When you say FPR, not sure what the acronym means. I do know, that I am at max fuel capacity, and my MAF is at 4.9/5.0, so, that is maxed.

G

Grabber

Fuel Pressure Regulator.

AHHHHH

That is a big possibility.

I have had times when I would downshift at say, 75-80 into 3rd gear, then nail it. The engine would hesitate, THEN scream. I think that is the issue.

I'll have that looked at by Bob, and see if he can hook me up on a tune, since I helped him make a few bucks a few weeks ago. We'll see.

Thanks for the info man.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info