Trapster for the iPhone.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
So I've been kinda 'bracing' myself for spring, knowing that police all over are happily ticketing the hell out of everyone, and found that apparently there is a LIVE Trapster App for the iPhone, for free...

For those who don't know what trapster is, google it, but the iPhone app uses the maps built into the phone, and acts like a GPS but displays known trap locations, red light cameras, etc, etc, etc. it ALSO lets you play your music THROUGH the app, which means crusing down the road, I'll have my radar, my music playing through the phone, and the music will cut out to let me know when I'm coming up to a trap location, a red light camera, speed cameras, etc, etc, etc... Can't believe its a free app!

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
and i thought this thread was about trap-stars

Young+Jeezy.png

Vogz

Moist Ass Bitch
Jul 4, 2006
Batavia, IL
god i hope they fix the battery.

have you been dicking around w/ any of the homebrew stuff? its epic win.

No, I probably should though, I would really like to be able to tether with it.

I just ordered the Sedio 1350mAh battery (20% more life, same size) and an standalone battery charger.

theSVTkid said:
mook's goin to break-up with Colleen for Vogz
:boink:

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Me and a colleague used it on a recent road trip and it was pretty spot on while driving from Atlanta to Savannah, and back -- four hours. We used it as more of a curiosity thing than trying to outsmart the police. When we saw a cop and went back to mark that trap, most of the time the position was already marked.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info