HD Theater Coverage of WRC Starts Soon

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
February 25th, bitches!

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/02/04/discoverys-hd-theater-outlines-the-start-of-wrc-coverage-for-20/

Autoblog:

Assuming for a moment that you won't be watching any stages live, what could possibly be better than strapping into the living room recliner and watching World Rally Championship coverage here in the United States? How about watching that very same coverage in glorious high definition? You're in luck, as Discovery's HD Theater plans to air the entire 2010 season, the start of which is coming up fast.

The action will begin on Thursday, February 25th at 10 PM Eastern with the Rally Sweden event. Racing will continue on Friday and a follow-up episode will be aired the following Sunday night from 10-11 PM ET. The second race, the Corona Rally Mexico, will follow the same schedule from Thursday, March 18th through Sunday, March 21st.

In case you're wondering, Ken Block will indeed be taking part in the 2010 Rally Sweden behind the wheel of his brand new Ford Focus RS, giving American viewers a hometown hero to pull for. Air dates for the remainder of the 2010 WRC season will be announced later.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Bastards!!!! They're delaying the crap out of it. The actual opening event in sweden takes place feb 12th-14th. And the next round, that they say they're going to air march 18th-21st actually takes place march 5th-7th.

Looks like i'll be using my usual method of watching WRC races. That way I can get it all done in 1 day instead of spread over 3 anyways. Oh well, it will be nice to have it on hd theater anyways as a back up in case I cant "obtain" them quick enough

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info