thinking of a paint job for the GTO

630_GTO

Addict
Nov 6, 2007
Woodridge
well im getting a deal on the paint thats why im going to be doing it now before i put my cam in.

what do people think ( it was done on ms paint so forgive me )

and yes the rims will be redone as well

here how it is now...
100_1804.jpg

100_1808.jpg

here are the ideas...

( idea 1 with and without tint )
overallpaintidea.jpg

overallpaintidea4.jpg

( idea 2 with and without tint)
overallpaintidea2.jpg

overallpaintidea3.jpg

( new rear )
RearPaintIdea.jpg

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Can't say I'm digging the paint schemes, though I'm not an appearance guy by any means and prefer a clean look. I'd slap an 05 bumper on it, Holden taillights, some ballin' CCW rims and then cam it.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
That rear looks alright. The rest is not really looking too good. It's like a Berger panel....there's a red gto that just joined that has a similar thing goin on out back.

Do they make like a subtle cowl hood or something? Not a fan of the scooped one but something to give it more style :dunno:

I was never one for appearance mods really. This is the first car I've ever bought an appearance mod for :s00ls:

630_GTO

Addict
Nov 6, 2007
Woodridge
1. my personal opinion, chrome on silver, not a fan, 2 contrasting colors

2. fish if your friend got those for 90 hes a silo full of douchery because that is a steal

3. tinting the windows will only be done if i repaint everything otherwise there will be flat black and gloss black on the car making it look dumb, IMO

4. thanks for making the pic but having the flat black rear conenct to gloss tails would look crappy, IMO

5. had a spoiler on it, and took it off for a reason, had the 05 hood, sold it, the 05 rear is nice, but id rather just spend the money to have another hole cut in the other end,

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info