what would you pay?

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
2/3 serious replies! Not bad! Leave it to Joe to dick up replying to this guy... right out of the gates. :picard:

I'd suggest researching on a few specialty sites to see what other similar cars are selling for.

If you want more honest opinions from TCG, post full details on the car (year/make/model/mileage), any mods, recent parts replacements, etc and PICTURES. Used car sales only attract buyers when they have pictures.

9DSM7

Regular
Mar 25, 2009
yes it does have the tail on the back haha..and the cars not ready to sell i was just seeing what people would off when i got it completly done cause when spring hits its up for sale.its bone stock..the motor was replaced first one blew at 65,000miles cause of mistreatment of last owner..so i bought a jdm motor and it has 43,000 miles as of right now..interior is perfect no cig burns no rips or tears..car is cloth interior the color is forest green there is no rust anywhere..none on the frame..their is one crack on the bumper but its hard to find one without the crack on them cause of the so low and people not knowning how to drive them. and ill post pics when the snow melts other wise car would look like crap ha

9DSM7

Regular
Mar 25, 2009
yea but some people like the fwd so they have more bragging rights and gsx's are very hard to find that a low milaged and in good condtion and my brother has a eclipse gs-t black and leather and hes had offers for 5g and hes motor has 99,000 miles mine has less the half of that

Tuner World

The tech kid!!
Mar 8, 2009
Hoffman Estates
3500 would be a very good price to get for it, but it all depends on the body which we inconveniently can't see because SOMEONE isn't postin' pics!

picsorban.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info