Intake/Exhaust C6 Z06 vs. Whipple Cobra *VIDEO*

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
The vette destroys him in the 1st vid and suddenly he's able to maintain then pull ahead in the 2nd? Doesn't make any sense unless there is driver error in play...

PWORLDSTANG said:
Race details:
Weather was a cold 47 degrees out. Neither one of us could get traction, as you can see in the first two videos, but we made the best of it.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
like I said... something doesn't add up.

mousey.gif

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
whatever... the Z walked away hard on the first one and kept pulling, without a hint of traction issues from the pony. Suddenly the next run they're neck in neck without much more than chirps on shifts?

haters gonna hate.
this is directly from the drivers...and despite what some of you may think, those cars with their power levels performed pretty much exactly as expected. :rofl: @ shenanigans/spray..come on

updated post with youtube links and all 4 vids

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
Looks like the first run the vette drove better and the second run was the cobra just not having enough to get ahead at all.......

So Eric ready for Tom's car? :dunno:

what kind of question is that?? thats like me asking if your jag is ready for my car.

I wouldnt mind running Tom for fun this year, though. Gimme the hit from a 40 roll and let me run for my life!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info