Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
vogz...maybe you can explain why every video in existence on youtube, shows turbo Z's getting their shit pushed in...by everything. speed3s, srt4s, huffys, kids on big wheels....its the main reason why i stopped wanting to mod my car. yours and SP's are the only two cars that can do work it seems :picard:

*note: the GTR, w/ just the minor exhaust work, is probably capable of low 11s...so its not totally fair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4KcAyWa2pg

Vogz

Moist Ass Bitch
Jul 4, 2006
Batavia, IL
vogz...maybe you can explain why every video in existence on youtube, shows turbo Z's getting their shit pushed in...by everything. speed3s, srt4s, huffys, kids on big wheels....its the main reason why i stopped wanting to mod my car. yours and SP's are the only two cars that can do work it seems :picard:

Not EVERY video :)

As far as this video is concerned, ST 350Z average probably 390-400whp and the powerband falls off bad on the top on those cars. It would take a very strong stock motor, FI 350Z to keep up with or pull a lightly modded GT-R from a highway roll.

As far as videos on YouTube go. The Z's that actually make good power out there are owned by people who could give a shit about YouTube. They don't post videos on there. On the other hand, most kids that have modded SRT-4s, MS3s, etc. LOVE to post everything on YouTube. I have posted ZERO vids of my car racing other cars on YouTube. There is a vid of my car running with a bunch of other shocker cars, but that was posted by someone else.

Here's a great example of a stock motor 350Z almost losing to a car that it should easily beat just because the owner BLOWS @ shifting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9CXYyOh4rQ

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info