need more opinions

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Year Range? Price Range? New or Used? Stick or Auto? AWD, RWD, or FWD? Turbo or N/A? If used, Mileage range?

A lot of people on here have had or still have their SHO's. Seem fine enough, but expensive if you want to mod them. If you want something that is pretty good out of the box they are pretty good. I wouldn't say that its a "sports car" though. If you are looking for something kind of "sporty" but still has 4-doors, maybe a Marauder, or a newer Impala SS/GP GXP.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Year Range? Price Range? New or Used? Stick or Auto? AWD, RWD, or FWD? Turbo or N/A? If used, Mileage range?

A lot of people on here have had or still have their SHO's. Seem fine enough, but expensive if you want to mod them. If you want something that is pretty good out of the box they are pretty good. I wouldn't say that its a "sports car" though. If you are looking for something kind of "sporty" but still has 4-doors, maybe a Marauder, or a newer Impala SS/GP GXP.

:ford:

I've owned.... 4 taurus SHO's, 2 second generation automatics, 1 second generation manual, and a single 3rd gen *only in auto*

They are surprisingly easy to work on, parts for repair are plentiful, and they are DEAD reliable if maintained well. The mod 'scene' for them is mostly handling, they move out very nicely with some bolt-ons, but $ for $ a DSM will out-pace a SHO. They are roomy/comfy, but its a love/hate relationship, JUST like your DSM already is I'm sure. on a side note, they are CHEEEAAAAP as balls, Rofl.

DarkShadow

o.O
TCG Premium
Aug 1, 2007
Berkeley, IL
well im looking to sell my eclipse for 6000. car has 43000 jdm motor..and i cant get a gtp cause one of my buddys has one and he dont want anyone copying his car or i would get a gtp..im looking to spend like 4500-5000

um yea....... tell ur buddy to go fuck himself. if you want a gtp buy one.

or get a Regal GS. same thing, more coumphy.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
SVT Contour's can be had pretty cheap. Kind of smallish, but you can still fit 4 guys in it. Plus they are DIRT cheap, pretty plentiful, and quite reliable. Again they aren't going to blow the doors off of anything, but they sound real nice with a properly set up exhaust.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info