bike help

LIGHTNING MIKE

Jun 15, 2009
what are your body specs?Height and weight play a big part on how you feel when riding the motorcycle.

not knowing your body specs,i would say the honda f4i are very good starter bikes.Newer hondas are reliable and have good power.

Right now is time to buy,lotta good deals out there.

Theautoguy

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2007
Machesney Park, IL
Buy a smaller cruiser if you're just starting out. I've been riding for 30 years now (I started on a little Honda XL75 when I was 9.)and have had a half dozen bikes. I now have a Suzuki Boulevard M50 and won't go back to a sport bike. Sport bikes may be sexy and all but they don't even compare when looking at ease to ride and comfort. You can buy an M50 for under $5K and they are fuel injected...which is really nice plus they look great.

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
You can buy 600's for 3k all day long right now....you wait til spring you will pay 5k.....get them why they are cheap now, and buy parts to make it your own til it warms up.....and check NIU w/ motorcycle safety class/program 3 day class, they teach u to ride and get your lisecen in a weekend if you dont know shit about bikes.....and you ride the classes and dont even need one....

XxApollynxX

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2008
Plainfield
I would start with a Hayabusa, I just so happen to have one for sale this is the most comfortable sport bike you'd ever throw your leg over.

A small cruiser is nice to learn on but gets boring so quick. I started out on a 2006 CBR600RR and I loved it probably never should have sold it but awesome bike just have some self control take a safety course and you'll be good to go. NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY!

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
I would start with a Hayabusa, I just so happen to have one for sale this is the most comfortable sport bike you'd ever throw your leg over.

A small cruiser is nice to learn on but gets boring so quick. I started out on a 2006 CBR600RR and I loved it probably never should have sold it but awesome bike just have some self control take a safety course and you'll be good to go. NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY!

LOL, learning to lean on a 'Busa...

My first bike was a Katana 750...don't get one of those! I was scared of it for the first month, but got into running at the track right away. Sucks to wheelie too, racks you every time.

I think a nice unmodded Honda 600 would be a good choice too. Also, get a bike you aren't worried about laying down if you had to. Learned that with the first bike! When you become a better rider get the nice bike.

XxApollynxX

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2008
Plainfield
just ignore the retard that said start on a busa,that guy is selling his cause he still cant figure out how to ride his busa!!!

Maybe hit some dealers,sit on some bikes,try and find what feels good between your legs. :wavey:

Hey fuck bag if you re-read my post you'd see I was kidding around and told him a 600 was the way to go and to also look into a safety course. So way to go douche! :wavey:

XxApollynxX

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2008
Plainfield
If he read my whole post I said under it a 600 was good to start on and to have some self control and take a safety course. I was kidding around obvsiouly about the Busa thing but I guess some people need the J/K by it i've have a several friends go down both on/off track and one passed away i'm no stranger to it. I've been riding licensed/safely for 5 years now so.

LIGHTNING MIKE

Jun 15, 2009
so true vogel.Thats why i didnt take his joke,as a joke.Many new riders start out on bikes bigger then they can handle,some live and learn,some dont.

I have a buddy that started out on a bike to big for him.Its just a 750 and he was like ninja turtles last summer on golf road.Cant say he learned from his "biker boys" antics,but he got some nasty rash to remember that day!!!

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
ninja_turtles.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info