WRC.com 2009 season review

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
I was dissapointed in the coverage but it was rally on tv once again so I can't complain!

It was a good battle I think; loeb was off his game for half the season.

I wish they would show more of the other drivers. Time wise between stages seemed like some good battles between the solberg brothers and others. I also liked kimi's failed attempt at rally :rofl: nothing like totalling a car your first rally out this season.

I still have to watch GB but it's hard not to know the results.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
though I wish there were more drivers who were competitive with Loeb and Hirvonen.

welcome to like the last 5 years of rally. haha. ever since loeb broke into the scene hes been unstoppable. this is the first year there actually was a competition and he had to really fight for it. i cant remember what year it was, but one year, he was out bascially the last 4 or so events of the year cuz of a bicycle accident, and he STILL won the championship. guy has got some insane skill.

Does WRC have any live coverage? Or is it always highlights like what HD Theater shows?

well the entire event takes place over the span of 3 days, and due to the nature of how the event is run (1 car goes...next car waits a couple minutes then goes, etc) i dont think live coverage would be all that exciting (or very feasable either, since they run from sun up to sun down). as long as ive been watching wrc, since back when it was actually on speed, highlights have always been the format.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
i wish they wouldve included this in the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgIvxzN3bn8

quote of the season imo :bowrofl: petter's been one of my favorite drivers for years. and when subaru went belly up in the sport last season he basically had to start his own team. and he was driving in 2006 spec cars too, which are no competition for the 09 cars at all, but yet hed still be up in the top 5 (when the car was running). Hed have so many good runs spoiled by car troubles

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• IDAFC21
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list