Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
lulz.gif

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
16lbs or bust! Or 16lbs AND bust if that's what its going to take! :rofl:

In it's current form, the KB will max out around 14psi. But if I sprung for the aftermarket oval inlet (twin 75mm's!!!), some guys are getting 18psi out of them. They're also getting significantly lower IAT's. The negative....$1,200 for the new inlet. That doesn't include labor or the new twin 75mm throttlebody that I'll need...along with some crazy new way to route the throttle cable.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
In it's current form, the KB will max out around 14psi. But if I sprung for the aftermarket oval inlet (twin 75mm's!!!), some guys are getting 18psi out of them. They're also getting significantly lower IAT's. The negative....$1,200 for the new inlet. That doesn't include labor or the new twin 75mm throttlebody that I'll need...along with some crazy new way to route the throttle cable.

$1200 is chump change for a baller like you Marky! We can do the install labor and you can drive it over and get it tuned. 18psi here you come! :nutz::nutz::nutz:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info