just bought a gixxer 1000

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
I have been wanting a bike for a while, but haven't come across a good enough deal. Well, my buddy needed some money so he sold me his 06 gsxr 1000 for just over 5K. It is in great shape and already has a yoshimura exhaust, air shift kit, lowering coils, and power commander on it. A couple of other small mods, but those are the main ones.

It is the blue/white colors with the flat black wheels. It is pretty nasty looking if I might add. I have only ridden it a couple of times due to weather, but damn is it fuckin fast. Something for me to work into that is for sure.

Anyone around the springfield area ride?

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
it has 6K on the odo. The condition is spotless. Never been out in anything but rideable weather. no rain or anything. Oil changed very frequent, fuids changed frequently. just changed brake fluid. Needs a new rear tire, but other than that, there are no scrathes or anything wrong with the finish. A little bit of burnt rubber on the tail section from the track, but that won't be too hard to take care of.

I will post pics hopefully tomorrow. I will try and take some pics in the daylight tomorrow.

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
I am new to bike parts, but as far as I was told the coils can be lowered for track use. I am sure they have a name, but I am not up to bike talk yet. I have been working the past couple of days and will be until Fri. morning (night shift sucks).

I will get the pics up asap. Working 12+ hrs from 7pm to 7am does not leave much time to do anything else but sleep.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info