Oil And Antifreeze disposal

I have a few questions with regards to the title, oil and anti freeze disposal.

Does anyone know of any companies that do such a thing? I would like to get a 55 gal drum for each to keep at home, and when they near full have them emptied.

Is this worth it? I am doing a good amount of side work that causes me to have a lot of both left over.

If anyone has information on this, let me know. Thanks much!

Vogz

Moist Ass Bitch
Jul 4, 2006
Batavia, IL
Antifreeze is biodegradable. It's toxic in non-diluted form, but you can safely pour it down the drain and it will dilute well before reaching your water treatment facility. It's also legal to pour small quantities down the drain.

If you have a septic tank or field, pouring it down the drain is NOT recommended as it can kill the bacteria that help break down waste.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
Antifreeze is biodegradable. It's toxic in non-diluted form, but you can safely pour it down the drain and it will dilute well before reaching your water treatment facility. It's also legal to pour small quantities down the drain.

If you have a septic tank or field, pouring it down the drain is NOT recommended as it can kill the bacteria that help break down waste.
down the drain it will go!! haha.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info