ZR1 1:20.4
R8 V10 1:21.6 (semi dampish lap)

32751649.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVYWDmRSdlg

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
drive in one. you'll change your tune....and id say its something special if its setting all these laptime records that it is...but you cant make a domestic guy love or appreciate imports, so i wont

I like imports.....from Europe. Even though I like to mess with Ricky, I am a big BMW fan.

As for records, I know I am going to cause controversy but I don't believe Nissan's Ring times. No one has come close to matching Nissan's times.

I am sure that the GTR is a good time, but the driving experience wouldn't be much fun for me without a manual transmission. A true sports car is offered with the option of a manual.

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
ill throw in the fact that if you havent driven either car, its kinda null and void. riding in and driving are completely different. drive both cars and then ill hear the calls of one being greater than the other. at this point, id take either cause i think both are good cars :dunno: sorry to be the debby downer

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
ill throw in the fact that if you havent driven either car, its kinda null and void. riding in and driving are completely different. drive both cars and then ill hear the calls of one being greater than the other. at this point, id take either cause i think both are good cars :dunno: sorry to be the debby downer

i'm at least defending cars ive been in and experienced which is more than a lot of people can say...ive been in a c5z, c6z, tt ford gt, gtr, etc etc etc. so ya, i havent driven them (i'd probably die in any of them :rofl:), i do have experience with them. comparing the c6z to the gtr (which evvvveryone seems to do), having ridden in both, the gtr is the greater car no questions asked...but really, who didnt expect that out of my mouth.

no worries sean, this was a general statement, was just quoting you as basis for my thesis :boink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info