Real Name
Mike
2thuglife.jpg

Handsome Jesus

A V6? What a ripoff...
TCG Premium
Jun 9, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
lol yeah some redic cars in there... redic useless. I dont know why you would want to drive something with 1300 hp and not an auto? guy misses the shift almost every single time. FAIL

still there is a bunch of fast highway pulls that are amusing to watch. The group of fast cars they had was pretty impressive.

and define "run" lol.

do a burnout on slicks, then roll race from 35 and still not hook. on a dragstrip. :rofl:

what kinda bullshit is that. Roll racing at dragstrip? they should be banned for life. I know those cars lay down some magnificent numbers but I never see them make a real pass on the strip. I've heard of them in the 8's but those 1400hp cars should all be at least laying down nine second passes their light. My buddies laying down 1000rwhp in his 3600lb chevelle and its a true street car with a 2.73 rear end gear and he is laying down 10.80 with high 9's. Those chassis must suck or something.
P9270060.jpg

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
The supra's get a bad rep because of their drivers, give those drivers an auto trans with a huge stall where they can't fuck up and those supra's would pwn. Roll racing is for people that can't drive. Mooks vid is a manual car too... 185mph trap... holy crap.

Ok Ok. Never really thought about it but it makes much more sense that they are IRS. That is a hell of an obstacle when it comes to drag racing so I guess I'll give them a break but I just hate roll racing. So So tired of seeing it being taken seriously like its real racing or something, Roll racing is just fucking around.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info