Illinois emissions

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
Well actually they check the error log and the monitor log of the PCM. Just because you don't have a CEL on doesn't mean you will pass. It is also for 1996 and newer vehicles only.

99 and older are allowed 2 unready's and will still pass, 00 and newer only one

got a 99 accord to pass even with an evap leak code triggering all the time...cleared the codes and drove it for the conditions of all the other tests and whenever i encountered evap testing conditions i would purposly kick it out...passed with flying colors...she's kinda poor so i helped a friend out alot and saved her a good bit of $ for an evap cannister/vent sol.

the light came back on during the drive to her place from the test center lol

i have an 02 (B1S2) heater code on my bosses 99 infinity qx4 i wired in resisters and got the code to not hard set but the other side of the o2 heater tests are a test of it's response time while warming up....this is way harder to get around the test parameters and allow the other tests to run...it still triggers the o2 heater code, though not as quickly as before lol...and might need a new sensor to fix

not as easy to defeat as the old bar90 tests but not bad

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info