I got a question

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
What kind of dealership bologna is it that the salesmen only get paid for the sale after the customer survey comes back with a 100% satisfaction?

When i bought my car the guy asked that i mark it 100% and he'll throw in the floor mats for free. I get the survey and i had praised the guy buy marked on question NO. "Did your sales person help you set up your first service visit?" Why the fuck would i want to schedule something 5000miles down the line right when i bought the car?

Now this fucker calls me up asking why i didn't give him 100% and i told him it was that fucking question, saying how he isn't going to get paid for that day. When i have time on monday i'm sending an email to the owner of Autobarn complaining about Alan. What a douche.

Poopshinanigans

Nov 18, 2007
Oh i'm totally aware that i accidentally ruined his chances for a better cut. But seriously, who would work for a place that commission is solely based on you being perfect? It's not gonna happen. He should have thought of that when making a shady deal of me promising to give him 100% and then i'll get floor mats. Fuck calling me up on my phone and being hostile like that.

Rebel

TCG Elite Member
Dec 15, 2008
Reno, NV
When I bought my car last year, I believe the survey was on the dealership as a whole. They said if I gave them 100% they'd give me a $50 or a $100 gas card. I don't remember which. Don't remember any of the questions, but I gave them 100%, mostly for the gas card, and they weren't too bad selling the car either.

Poopshinanigans

Nov 18, 2007
Ruin that guys day, at the very least it will make your day better. If he wanted to get 100% he should have done everything so you would give him 100% on merit, and not have to ask the customer just to save his ass.

it was one fucking question, the guy obviously didn't do it cause they'll be no record of me setting up an appointment. He dropped the ball. Though i highly doubt he won't get his whole commish because of one fucking question.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I never even submitted mine when I bought my mustang...

I had such an amazing experience with the sales staff, and then such an enraging experience with the service staff *CEL 3 days after buying the car, they demanded a $100 deductible for FORD warranty repair on a car less than 3 years old and 17K miles on it.... Had to get the owner involved, and I STILL got sent a bill a month AFTER I had totaled the car*, that I would have gotten people fired had I submitted my survey.

Poopshinanigans

Nov 18, 2007
the one thing i did love was bringing my dad. He has been an accountant for a eon. He can crunch numbers in his head like its nothing. The finance guy was getting pretty emotional when my dad was calling him out on his shit. I find it weird that numbers don't lie, yet you can hide a shit ton of stuff in them.

Poopshinanigans

Nov 18, 2007
i've decided, with help from my counsel of douchebag friends, to call the owner of Der Autobarn and complain about Alan. That fucker needs to learn a lesson of not calling peoples personal phones numbers and being a dick, especially after that customer just plunked down a huge chunk of change for a car.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
alright dudes... i guaaarantee that dealership gets buying discounts based off of their customer satisfaction rating... just like most boat dealerships do... :wink: ... until the 100% rating is reached... the buying discount is less.

call and complain... but im willing to bet that not much of a lesson will be taught to Alan, as he is most likely being pressed hard as fuck to get perfect ratings from both the sales manager, and the owner him/herself so that they can continue to receive heavy buying discounts compared to lesser dealers.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info