Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
to those who know me both on the board and off...ive been an avid gtr / skyline enthusiast for many many many years...over the summer i got to ride in a r32 gtr which was awesome...but my main goal, the one i dreamed of, was to get a ride in a r35 gtr...today i lived that out.

if youre friends w/ me on facebook, you'll notice that since i started going to rehab, ive been uploading pics of a red gtr. well turns out the owner is an ortho who works right next to the rehab center. and w/ the help of a girl there, i actually met him today...he offered me a ride. i did not refuse.

the car is a 09. its got a midpipe, ic piping and a map from a cobb accessport. its probably anywhere in the 500 awhp range.

its true what all the reviews have said...you cant believe a car that big can move that fast. its incredible. it feels like the motor has an endless well of power. it comes on hard and never drops off. the dual clutch tranny is insane. he was running summer tires and the back end had trouble staying inline. i was all smiles for the 20 minutes we were out. hes taken it to autobahn a few times and says the car has just endless potential he'll probably never see.

it was an awesome day....fuck the haters. this car is amazing.

CIMG0062.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info