It's not a Callaway C6 but it's an ok daily driver!

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I'm nut swinging off of SHO's again... I was looking for a DD to keep miles of the Grand Prix and happened to find this little gem. $1800, 150k, owned and very well maintained by a SHO enthusiast. I forgot how comfy these things were.

Now I have two black women in my life...

black1.jpg

black2.jpg

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Really there's nothing very secretive about the GTP. It's running common piping (read: competitor's pipes!) and then components that someone wiser than me suggested we put together for some testing.

It put down 336whp through stock manifolds, a stock catback... No rockers and the engine hasn't been opened. The car rips, gets 30mpg and sounds absolutely stock until you hit the throttle. I wish we could assemble a kit on all those benefits. Who knows, maybe we can. I think there are a lot of people out there like me that want to put on a kit without affecting reliability and while retaining a stock feel. Oh, the setup is also knocking on 20,000 miles right now too...

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Nice, looks very clean. I'm jealous, I want a SHO again, very comfy even if it is SLO for a V8. Anything done to it? or just welded and stock?

Mike, since you have the LED tails, are any of the LED's burnt out? I have 3 burnt out on my right taillamp in the upper parking light section. I havent seen shit about a warranty on any of the eBay pages so I'm assuming there isnt one.. do you know if there is?

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Nice, looks very clean. I'm jealous, I want a SHO again, very comfy even if it is SLO for a V8. Anything done to it? or just welded and stock?
Bone stock with a K&N filter. Eric's going to weld it in a couple weeks.

Mike, since you have the LED tails, are any of the LED's burnt out? I have 3 burnt out on my right taillamp in the upper parking light section. I havent seen shit about a warranty on any of the eBay pages so I'm assuming there isnt one.. do you know if there is?
YES! I just noticed it a week ago. A vertical line of three towards the center of the car on the top array of lights, except mine is on the left light. I'm going to yank the light off in a couple days and fix it.

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Bone stock with a K&N filter. Eric's going to weld it in a couple weeks.

YES! I just noticed it a week ago. A vertical line of three towards the center of the car on the top array of lights, except mine is on the left light. I'm going to yank the light off in a couple days and fix it.

Yeah same thing a vertical line of 3. LMK how it goes if you can. Its really bugging me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info