A lucky Mustang owner can get 80hp with this!

KaMaSuTrA

Resident Sexi Man
Aug 22, 2008
Chicago IL
img1085ec.jpg

img1084l.jpg

img1083k.jpg

This is a 2.5 INCH HIGH FLOW OFFROAD X pipe for Ford Mustang.

This is incredible peese of HOTROD AWESOMENESS

My car picked up over 80 hp when I uncorked these badboy cutouts.

I had to take this off, because I couldnt afford to keep putting rear bumpers on my ride.

Freakin poppin wheelies all over town.

If your not a HIGH HORSEPOWER TYPE guy.. dont bother buying this...

Its not for low hp posers.

All this can be yours.... just $49.99

Thats just 50 cents a horspower! So much value.

Nawz cant even touch that !!

Just bolt it on and.......... PAH!!!!!! AWESOME WILL HAPPEN.

COMES AS PICTURED.

Pipe wrench not included.

SNAPPIN NECKS!

AND CASHIN CHECKS!

PAH!!!!!!!

Questions and answers about this item

Q: wow your car must have some massive hp to be popping wheelies all over town.
A: boom!

Q: Honestly.....I hope you are joking about this item. Otherwise that will get you reported for false advertising. Just an FYI.
A: Your not very awesome. Please dont bid on item. Your not ready for real deal Pah!

Q: Is this awesome pipe compatible with most NAWZ systems? If so how much PAH are we talkin?
A: Were talkin BIG time PAh. That might be too much for you!

Q: Will it fit on a Donk and make it pop wheelies?
A: Pah!

Q: Do i get the awesome concrete pictured beneath the X pipe?
A: IF you buy this... the WHOLE WORLD and everythgin in it is included. At least thats how awesome you will feel! Pah!!

Q: If I run nawz and turbo's with a supercharger and this X pipe, will i shoot flames from all the awesomeness?
A: PAAAAYAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Q: In the listing you said what ever is in the picture was included in the sell. I want to know how you would ship the concrete floor to me if I won the pipe? And do you know of a place to get replacement rear bumpers on the cheap? You know, just trying to plan ahead. Thanks. From Streetmonkey
A: PAH!

Q: when i bolt these on my car is it going to make the PAH!!!! sound?
A: Only YOU can bring the PAH!!!!!!!!!!

Q: PAH? Performance Auto Hosalers sells this? If thats the case, I am not interested. I thought this was custom made? If I buy this, and it only gets me 75HP, can I get a refund? Thanks!
A: No refunds.... HIGH HORSEPOWER GUYS THAT LIVE THE'RE Life like we live ours... They know the risks of dealing with real high end parst like this. Sorry, no refund son this item. PAH!!

Q: Does this exhaust come with a can of WD-40 and a pipe wrench?
A: PIPE wrench not included!

Q: oh WOW just what i was always looking for! That would bust out some serious HP in my stang! Nov-03-09

Q: With all the horsepower gains i'd get from this set up, would I need to run forged internals?
A: I recomend Callies Crank, Manley Rods and STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN TEXAS FORGED pistons. PAH. :bowrofl:

Q: I have a 4x4 Mustang with the Lambo doors and could sure use the PAH to aid in wheelie popping, you think its the f-ed up welds that give it the boost or the hillbilly thickness of the cut of pipes? and do I have to live in Georgia to benefit from your skilled craftsmanship ???
A: yes. yes. PAH>

Q: Hell ya! Ive been trying to get my mustang to pop wheelies for months! I cant wait to see how many babes i can swoop up with this off-road exhaust and pah! nail them in my back seat while ripping a fat wheelie!!

Q: What kind of gains can be expected from these hacked up cut outs? This has to be the most jerry rigged exhaust I have seen.
A: Between 80-1000hp.

Q: My Mustang doesn't currently have alot of PAH!!! I was curious if you had an uncorkable intake to match this awesomeness PAH exhaust?
A: If your down on PAAH!!... then your not snappin many necks or cashin any checks my friend.

Q: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. thanks I needed a good laugh.... Oh and your great fodder for other internet web sites with guys laughing their tails off.
A: Mad power.

Q: I drive a dodge neon. Would this piece get me rockin' hoes and slammin' wheelies down my street all day?
A: ALLLLL Day.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/X-PI...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

1FastWS6

Slow and only getting Slower...
Jun 20, 2007
Q: I was wondering about this PAH you refer to is it polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons which is emissions related or is it pulmonary arterial hypertension which might make me have a heart attack?
A: yes.

Q: do you offer this for plus sized women?
A: We dont associate with these type.

lol...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info