Thinking Latley....

BluBeaSSt

TCG Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Kansas City Mo
About selling the SS this spring or summer maybe. Don't get me wrong I love it but I'm kinda bored with it, and just cars in general. I've been thinking more and more on selling it for a Softtail or a Dyna Harley and modding it. Also selling my Daily and buying just one truck to drive all year round that away I have something to haul my quad around and something I can put a bike in the back of just in case something was to happen.

I know there are A LOT of people are Harley haters but I'm just not a Sport Bike kinda person. On two wheels I'd rather sit back and cruise than haul ass, and I hate how most Jap bikes sound.

Also got to thinking that if I did sell the SS ,got a newer truck and a bike. I could always do another project car like I did with my Chevelle a LONG time ago, maybe an 80's Malibu or LSx swap a 73-80 C-10, or even better build a LSx Model A which would be pretty sweet I think.

If I did sell the SS I'd take it back to 100% stock like I bought it and see if I could get 12-14K out of it.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Not sure what kind of speed you're looking for out of your bike but there are sport touring bikes that allow you to sit up or lay down. I had 93 and 05 Suzuki Katanas and I loved them, especially the 05' 750. There are a lot of "Sport" bikes that are faster than them but they are very comfortable and you don't get any wrist fatique which was my biggest complaint on many of the sport bikes, especially the R6.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info