my car was stolen this weekend!

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
really it was. not my gtp though..my little ford probe! who the hell wants an old probe?? lol

found is a coule blocks away, no damage, nothing stolen....teachs me to leave a key in the glovebox!

edit for pic..its in the backround!

130_0653.jpg

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
haha no it wasnt a friend...i wont get it back for a few days and me and my fiancee and a couple buddies had to get printed today...they are going to process it. it was found in a kinda rough part of the neighborhood...probably someone drunk or stoned needed a ride home!

they didnt touch my cd player (which was litterally sitting in the back seat), subs, amp, or golf clubs!

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
yeah i dunno...all i can think of was that they were looking for an unlocked car, (the door lock cylinders are messed up so i can lock it), and just looked...i dunno...theres a chance the keys were on the seat when i was messing in the glove box..the thing is so messy you couldnt see them anyways.

if they catch them, it will be a felony for burglury because they stole the keys lol

99PONTIACGP

TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike
Thats real shitty. Glad everything turned out okay. My boss had the same thing happen but it was a newer Mercedes. He left a spare in the car with it unlocked. It was gone for a few days til a good samaritan realized the guy filling the gas at the gas station didnt look like someone who would own the car... I think it was some thug ass spanish guy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info