Dry film lubricants

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm thinking of doing some dry film lubricants in my new motor (oil pump gears, bearings, pistons, lifters, cam...)

Anyway, for the price of farming the parts out it's close enough to buying the system to do it. Was wondering if anyone wanted some done too, and we could go in on a plating kit.

Kit is about $230ish, I guess depending on how much you want to do would be your contribution towards the kit.

Take a look at the link to the kit to see if it's for you or not:
http://www.caswellplating.com/kits/bnen.html

Let me know, just trying to see if there is a general intrest or not.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm thinking of doing some dry film lubricants in my new motor (oil pump gears, bearings, pistons, lifters, cam...)

Anyway, for the price of farming the parts out it's close enough to buying the system to do it. Was wondering if anyone wanted some done too, and we could go in on a plating kit.

Kit is about $230ish, I guess depending on how much you want to do would be your contribution towards the kit.

Take a look at the link to the kit to see if it's for you or not:
http://www.caswellplating.com/kits/bnen.html

Let me know, just trying to see if there is a general intrest or not.

If you are looking to do this in the next couple of weeks, I'll do it for sure. I'm about to start putting together my motor, just waiting for the cold to break a little.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Ron Vogel
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list