teaser

sp_dynasty

I AM THE STIG
Oct 2, 2008
slicks.jpg

LIGHTNING MIKE

Jun 15, 2009
cool,but be carefull with those take off's.They are called take off's for a reason,the rubber on the sides gets worn and loses its heat cycle,thus getting hard and not soft anymore.

Its like riding on glass,the heat cycle is over for take off track tires,so be carefull.

ShadyNinja

ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞ*nɟ &#
Oct 22, 2009
Deadwood
yes sir.. ill be hitting up the road courses next year even got my self a suit today

what suite did you go with?

cool,but be carefull with those take off's.They are called take off's for a reason,the rubber on the sides gets worn and loses its heat cycle,thus getting hard and not soft anymore.

Its like riding on glass,the heat cycle is over for take off track tires,so be carefull.
yep . track take offs make great street tires though.

sp_dynasty

I AM THE STIG
Oct 2, 2008
I'll be very careful with the slicks as in track take off do u mean used for a lap or like all day?

The suit is from avg it's a lil too big for me but I'm going to get it taylored.

I got a hell of a deal on this stuff so I couldn't pass it up or else I would have got a different suit.

sp_dynasty

I AM THE STIG
Oct 2, 2008
no never have,my buddy used to and still does,but he does moto gp,thats where i get take offs from.Yea make the best of it,maybe get good enuff and build a whole "just track bike" for ya self.

He told me bout the 411 on the used take off's

im thinking of that building a track back after next season is over bc who knows i might just suck at it

LIGHTNING MIKE

Jun 15, 2009
hey i know a girl that track races and if she can do it,we all can do it. :bowrofl:

So practice makes perfect.She has track time at autobawn or cant remember the name,but she does it on a 600 yzf.

my buddy races at road america and he says thats a nice track.but give it a shot,try it out,you might like it? :hs:

sp_dynasty

I AM THE STIG
Oct 2, 2008
hey i know a girl that track races and if she can do it,we all can do it. :bowrofl:

So practice makes perfect.She has track time at autobawn or cant remember the name,but she does it on a 600 yzf.

my buddy races at road america and he says thats a nice track.but give it a shot,try it out,you might like it? :hs:

i know im gonna love it lol i love cornering on the street so the track has to be better... maybe tcg road course day???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info