Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
l_47b8dcda756843a78e4871f6f17058b5.jpg

BoostJunki3

Slow M90 Setup
Oct 13, 2009
Plainfield, IL
i have 15% around the back 35% on the front and i love it the mix and match looks ok on a 2-door as the majority of the side of my car is the front window.....but for you i would def go 20% all the way around....35% you'll wish you went darker and be upset about it :) i still look at mine and wish i went 15% all the way around but plainfield cops are rediculous....

Oreif

Crazy Little Child
Oct 17, 2008
Schaumburg
Most of the time the Police won't ticket you or give you a hard time during the day.
During the night they are most likely to write a ticket. To help avoid tickets at night, If you are pulled over, turn on your interior lights BEFORE the cop gets out of his. This allows the officer to see inside the vehicle and less leary about what could be hiding behind the tinted window.

Our van has 20% on the front doors and it is fine. Remember that darker tints can also hamper your vision at night.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Most of the time the Police won't ticket you or give you a hard time during the day.
During the night they are most likely to write a ticket. To help avoid tickets at night, If you are pulled over, turn on your interior lights BEFORE the cop gets out of his. This allows the officer to see inside the vehicle and less leary about what could be hiding behind the tinted window.

Our van has 20% on the front doors and it is fine. Remember that darker tints can also hamper your vision at night.

THIS WORKS +1

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info