Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
sounds like an angry kitty.
nice
Yea, when you get into the throttle it wakes it up.....
Very nice, good numbers IMO.
Yea I am happy for it....Just wanted a base line to see what gains I get with each mod...
You were'nt kidding about how quiet it was, good stuff :bigthumb:
Yea it is kinda nice being all quiet, less attention that way....
damn, nice #s... dont they claim 400hp stock at the crank? or am I thinking of the new Rs
Yea, a very restricted 400hp....

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
looks slow

Very slow, but not for sale.....Time for another name change there COWBOY! :hsugh:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/mcy/1431881307.html

1992 suzuki gsxr 1100 Turbo

This gsx-r 1100 turbo was built from frame up.Was a old skool project for me and now i must sell.
MUST SEE IN PERSON!!!ALOT of detail went into restoration,no corners cut.

Has many mods and aftermarket parts,will list a few things,but will not go into detail,has way to many
parts to list.If you are interested and want to buy,lets talk,make it work.

Will do cash/trade,but no cars,boat,anything big,i dont have the space for car.
My asking price is way below what this turbo bike is worth,will take offers.

Also keep in mind,this is the last year for the old skool oil cooled gsxr 1100's and very rare and wanted
color scheme.The pics look good,but looks better in person.Its got tuff looks and the power to back it up!!!
You can run on 93 gas with 7 pnds of boost,i have never used 93,only 100 or higher.Boost is not low right
now and it will snap ya neck back and put a big smile on ya face!!!! Very fun bike for street and monster on the strip!!
This bike is a TRUE HEAD TURNER!!!

Mr.Turbo kit (5-26psi)
1276 11-1 weisco kit
web cams
mikuni 42 blow threw race carb
under cut trans/heavy duty clutch and springs (shifts perfect)
clutch basket welded
all internals for engine have been polished (better oil flow)
ported and polished head
custom vance&hines exhaust for turbo
heavy duty custom oil cooler
rear brocks strut
more gauges then you can keep your eyes on
custom grips/bar ends/triple tree/black levers
zero gravity windscreen
mint rear race solo hump
hid type headlight bulbs yellow/white
full polished frame
rear extended swingarm
rear shinko 003
new chain/sprocket
hayabusa front brake setup/new pads
new rear pads
new battery

just had fersh tune up for winter storage: plugs and oil/filter

I have pm wheels for bike,but will keep to lower the price of bike,the front rim wheel not be included.I will
put back on the stock front rim.The engine/trans work and turbo kit alone is worth what iam asking.
Also extra parts will be included.

Interested buyers please send me a email or call, NO DREAMERS!! WILL NOT SHIP,UP TO BUYER FOR SHIPPING AND I NEED CASH IN HAND!! So you scamers dont even waste your time, CASH IN PERSON!!!

Asking only 9500.00 :eek: :eek:

LIGHTNING MIKE

Jun 15, 2009
what??Hey any person on here would agree with me,posting my add was not the right thing to do.Thats my deal,if i want to post on here.Not to mention i didnt even tell you it was up for sale.

So whatever the case,your true colors came out,as they have before and better now then next year and iam riding again with you,cause now i know for sure i gotta watch what i say around you.

I was told by the fellas watch what you say around him,but was like,naw joe is cool,i was so wrong.

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
Dont jump in the water if your afraid to get wet.....
Bust my balls, Im gonna bust yours too.....
Never once did I say shit bout you....
Search through the whole net...
I even told ya to watch your mouth, and didnt listen....
You take it too far with some shit....
So it is my turn....
Dont like it, then stop....
Simple...
Shall we keep this shit going?

LIGHTNING MIKE

Jun 15, 2009
I didnt start this,you did.And dont act like you can step in the ring,cause you can box.Ive been fighting HATERS for years,so your no different.Thought you might be,but thought wrong.

And i crack jokes,so what,run my mouth?No i never ran my mouth,i just told you the truth,you didnt like that.And you ran ya mouth bout my turbo bike,so it came right back on you bout yours.

Either way,i know cant joke with you or run my mouth,as you say.So aint worth my time even trying to be friends with you,cause you dont like my "gay" manners anyway.haha

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
Your jokes are not funny, they get old, I dont see OutlawJohn up in here saying nuttin to ya, but you gotta throw him in the mix and bash on him, makes you feel better?.....You asked me about your turbo bike and I said the way it sits I dont think it will be in the 9's, with a tune, susp and you learn how to ride it down the 1320 yea...that is what I said......and you went off and had to be all badass like and bash everythig and anything that came to your mind like your shit is gold....You need to man up and take it, I personally just tired of hearing the same shit out your mouth all the time, now get off the stage, your not funny....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info