What do you have to do before the Track Day still??

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Grease new LCA bushings and oil change. Botta bing, botta boom. Ready for the track.

Just wrapped up LCA, relocation bracket, panhard bar and shock install :run: The 100,000 mile shit was busted, broken and bent in every which way. Some parts weren't replaced that needed to be when the car was hit previously.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
and why do people keep saying borrow rickys DRs.. hes been texting me all day about racing and if byron will let him

He did me a favor mounting my QTP's on my tq stars so for free i just made him a 10 second tune (literally took me 10 seconds) and i see his f-ing window is cracked and his car misfires like crazy... I'm like WTF? :picard: Did he think they weren't going to see it?! I just told him to go and find out, but apparently he doesn't listen.

As for stuff i have to do... drop exhaust, put on slicks, kill the entire tank of gas somehow, get bottle filled, and a bunch of other stuff i won't have time for. :hs:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info