20psi + E85 makes et drags scream!

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
mike came down today for a tuning session, seems the car is pretty close, he got me setup for e85...on 20psi the thing absolutly will NOT hook up. i did a pretty intense burn out (camera phone pic enclosed lol) and it still just blazes the tires off in all of first, and most of 2nd gear...

too bad my 65# injectors are maxxed at 20psi...

time for some 80's!

thanks mike!

cameraphoneburnout.jpg

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Mind you that was on an 11.8 afr, 15* of timing and that car will NOT hook for the life of it, even on his giant ass slicks. Un believable how f-ing fast that car is :eek: 80mph on slicks still leaving black marks behind us... Once the 80's are in and the boost is upped quite a bit more... prepare...

I think you'll be very happy with what the car runs on the track provided the trans/axles hold for a full pass :rofl:

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Oh yea you burn through E85 faster than E10 right?

ohh yea, for example, i was tuning my car a couple days ago. Started out with a full tank of gas. Went through about 7 different maps on the 2.8 pulley, probably got on it about 12 times though. Went to the gas station just over 100 miles later and filled up with 14.8 gallons.

On the 80's (which i'm sure phatride will max out too) his car will be sucking gas down like no other. It'll be epic. He'll have to start the track day with a full tank of gas if he's going to bracket race lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info