10-second 07 Mustang GT at the track *VIDEO*

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
guy over on SVTP...i think its real impressive given just how few supporting mods its got... Car is pretty damn stock.

All the questions answered below....saves time that way :beer:

YouTube - Fastest 2007 Mustang GT w/stock,drivetrain,suspension

My 2007 GT has a Saleen Supercharger with a 3.00 pulley making 13 to 13.5 lbs of boost. Stock motor/stock 5 speed automatic trans/stock torque converter/stock rear with 4.10s/stock rear control arms/stock axles/stock carrier/stock front suspension with stock swaybar hooked up/stock throttlebody. Mods besides Supercharger are 60 lb injectors/GT500 Pumps/Saleen Ulimate Air Intake and 95mm mass air meter/Roush Belt Tensioner/Kooks Longtube Headers/Kooks Xpipe w/cats/Ford Racing Mufflers/Spydershaft drive shaft/4.10 Ford Motorsport gears/Lower Control Arm Relocation Bracket/Drag Radials (Mickey Thompson or M&H..I run both) Car makes over 500 rwhp to the wheels and all this on the stock original motor/trans/rear/suspension. Full weight....More on my website HotRodHarrys.com Tuned by TeamJDM.com in Freehold NJ. All I do is just leave around idle and go! I do rev the car twice to clean the converter out before I stage. I lifted just before 2nd hit on my fastest pass so the car didnt spin in 2nd and go right into 3rd. But these new 5 speed automatics are a blast...having 4 gears to hit the 1/4 mile with. My street tune is around 500 rwhp and my race tune is in the 520 range....depending on the weather. Race tune = race fuel (over 100 octane)
10.73 with Bogart Rims & Drag Radials
10.88 with Street Rims & Drag Radials
10.98 with Street Tune
Full weight 3683 lbs
The tracks I race on are at elevations 60 to 100 above sealevel.
With this car and only a 3.40 pulley on the Saleen Supercharger and 9 lbs of boost I have gone a best of 11.40 at 121 mph.. So if ya dont want to go too high in boost..that is a great setup....just copy and paste my mods and your Stang with the help of JDM Engineering will turn the same times. Atleast with the stock 5 speed Automatic people. Stick S197 cars are another story...alot more modding needed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Jean Ralphio
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list