91 mustang wiring problem

YAMAHA711

Sep 13, 2009
electrical is my down fall in life but anyways.. i use to get in the car turn the key and it would fire right up and run fine
so i put all the interior back in and turned the key an nothing now so i started looking for crossed wires or un hooked wires and found nothing then i started looking at the starter selonoid and there was a wire sitting there and i put it to the negative side of the starter selonoid and it turned the starter over until the wire is removed so i got back in the car and turned the key to the on position and turned the car over by connecting the wire to the negative side of the starter selonoid and the car fired and ran. if any one can give me some sort of help it would be much appreciated and if better detail is needed just say so (the neutral saftey switch is bypassed also)

99PONTIACGP

TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike
Don't remember all the details, but, we did the interior on my brothers notchback and we didn't connect the plug under the drivers seat, maybe passenger, but there was something under one of the front seat we forgot about and didn't connect and the car didn't run right. It may already be connected but this might help....good luck.

LSx S10

TCG Elite Member
Nov 15, 2007
Lombard, IL
Don't remember all the details, but, we did the interior on my brothers notchback and we didn't connect the plug under the drivers seat, maybe passenger, but there was something under one of the front seat we forgot about and didn't connect and the car didn't run right. It may already be connected but this might help....good luck.

the fuel pump relay is under the drivers seat

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Y
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list