Question?

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
Today me and spdynasty decided to go for a cruise after i got off work. Well I decided to do my 1st burn out, and I SUCEEDED!!! :bigthumb:

Well I got hungry for another one and broke the bike loose then bike took off about 20 feet and layed down on the right side. Well, it dumped coolant (about 3/4 of a quart) So we went to ricerzone and picked up some coolant. Well we topped it off and rocked the bike to get air pockets out. And then I started on my 20 mile journy home, and about halfway home the temp guage started to climb ever so steadly, and by the time i was home she was at 240 :noes: And my pant leg soaked with coolant. :picard:

So my question(s): Is there a bleeder valve? I am guessing I have to top off again since my radiator since leeked coolant all over on the way home.

Or is a simple fix that I didnt have the cap on tight?? But it seemed tight tho..

Let me know!

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
:doh: congrats on the first rubber burner tho! :bigok: vids??

No, but I told spdynasty that I should have took a pic or vid :picard:

How bad does the side look....Did you know what you where doing or was just winging it?

Side looks fine. Obviously there is some road rash, but nothing too spectacular. Thats why I dont have new fairings yet.

And I dont think i winged it. I held onto the break and clutch, revd upto about 7k and eased out of the clutch. But the 2nd time the back started to swing around, and i let go of the break when it did that. So my bad. :rollpicard:

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
good too see u in high spirits about this... i really wish i woulda had the camera out for it tho hahahaha... dont forget to tell them about the 100mph cornering in my gp;) i say we all need to get together before the riding season is over and go for a cruise soon

I am up for a ride on my pos. And yes we did 100mph corners! I bout shit myself and screaming like a lil school girl too. :bowrofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info