FYI: Motorcycles watch out this weekend

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
From a very reliable source the ISP are going to be cracking down on Motorcycles this weekend. What cracking down means I am not sure but be on the lookout if you are out riding this holiday weekend.

Not to mention it is Labor Day weekend and there are bound to be many other safety checks and so forth run by our various law enforcement agencies.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
From a very reliable source the ISP are going to be cracking down on Motorcycles this weekend. What cracking down means I am not sure but be on the lookout if you are out riding this holiday weekend.

Not to mention it is Labor Day weekend and there are bound to be many other safety checks and so forth run by our various law enforcement agencies.

I will personally be staying off of the tollways, ESPECIALLY in construction zones, where I've heard that ISP will be setting up the speed vans that dish out 1st offense $375 tickets and $1100 2nd offense tickets. Don't know for certain that they are doing it this weekend, but I'd rather not find out the hard way.

GLIKENNY

Hooligan
Oct 7, 2008
Darien, Illinois
Real Name
Kenny
I will personally be staying off of the tollways, ESPECIALLY in construction zones, where I've heard that ISP will be setting up the speed vans that dish out 1st offense $375 tickets and $1100 2nd offense tickets. Don't know for certain that they are doing it this weekend, but I'd rather not find out the hard way.

thanks for that reminder. i will be traveling the interstates quite frequently this weekend. and i completely forgot about those vans.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info