Took the Mclaren to the Autobahn yesterday

Grahamahama

Regular
Oct 13, 2008
Plainfield, IL
Real Name
Graham
So i went out there yesterday with the SLR and holy fucking shit is that thing crazy fast, i will post some in car vids tomorrow night, great day very open track today. but after driving the McLaren i have determined what the only real purpose for this car is for it to be driven as fast as u can on the autobahn (the real one in germany) and take those huge curves out there, the car was driving fast but the electric brake pedal and steering gave me no response at all so it took me a couple of secessions to get some what confident, but i did get a little too cocky and i had 140 on the back straight several times earlier in the day and then i hit 145 and then didn't have enough time to stop so i drove straight off the track after i slowed down to about 40 and then rolled to a stop in the grass. So all in all good day but i found out why u dont see super cars on the track, they just aren't track cars at all.

oh yeah one more thing there was a guy out there with a time attack evo that had 700awhp and had stage five axles on it and look at what happened, me and my buddy evan saw the car appear from around the corner while we could only see his roof we saw his wheel go rolling past him, but the car was set up perfectly 50/50 weight distribution the back end never touched the ground even when we pushed the car on the trailer.

0830091605a.jpg

0830091605.jpg

0830091603a.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info