Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Does this have anything to do with everyone and their mother owning a G8? I'd choose the C5Z just based on personal preference... but if you're looking for something unique I don't think i would go that route. As time goes on C5Z's are going to get more and more affordable and they will be more common with the modding crowd.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
im running out of "unique" cars to buy that arent super expensive lol.

I just got a rather large raise at work and exploring my options.

trying to figure out costs of stuff and whatnot. Also about to move in the next month or two, so im figuring that into the mix as well.

Ill most likely just keep the G8, but when it comes to me and cars... you never know..

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Mar 27, 2009
Hoffman Estates
I remember reading when the C6 was released that the C5Z06 and C6 were almost dead even in both acceleration and on a road course. That could have been a Z51 though.

i raced about 3-4 c6s and i took all of em cept one cuz i missed a gear...i had about 1-2 cars length on em each time...but driver mod is also a factor...

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
C6 without question.

Better looking outside, infinitely better interior (the C5's interior has more cheap plastic than a lego superstore). I could most certainly make the sacrifice of a slightly slower straight-line car for an overall vehicle that is better in nearly every other way.

And this coming from someone who's wanted to get a C5 for ages. C6 just walks all over it.

Thread Info