TCG Installers

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I install Air Fresheners.

car_photo_211930_7.jpg

Basic Install is $1. Deluxe is $3 and that includes place the additional trees in your glove box for future use.

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
Like syp, i do an array of everything...no SHO work tho lol

ASE's; GM Certs, ect....

I have a techII to do case learns; a PT, and HP tuners

Anything 3800 related. Also any late model GM cars including trucks and LSx work.

A short list of services:

Complete engine work
Cams
Transmission work
Specialize in eletrical and engine mechanical
Pulley swap
Intercooler/turbo work
Top Swaps

Plenty of references available.

Contact info:
email: [email protected]
or PM here for a phone number

Tuner World

The tech kid!!
Mar 8, 2009
Hoffman Estates
I'm going to my 4th gear of highschool for Auto's and finished all 3 years of Electronics in my highschool also.

I'm real good with general electrical and wiring and am pretty good at locating electrical gremlins. I also do minor repair work (due to tool limitations and no garage) like tune-ups, brakes, suspension, a little bit of drivetrain (axles etc.), ignition, troubleshooting (have access to a OBD2 reader and can get a lot of OBD1 codes also), and other crap like that. Since my ol' Honda has been through it all, I have a lot of hands on experience with Honda's and know how to fix the common Honda problems and I also had my good work with Mazdas, Toyotas, Nissans, etc.

I love giving people a helping hand on projects and usually enjoy coming out and helping with whatever as long as it's nearby and I get chocolate chip cookies :) (or brownies with milk)

JDHedman

" The Remote Start Guy "
Jun 5, 2009
Algonquin
Asshole for hire

I work on cars. can do almost everything. but specialize in electronics, alarms, mobile video, custom boxs and amp racks, remote start, custom panels and bezels..ect can also build almost anything wood related.
I will do it for cheap or free if you have the tools and space and just want help.. I will help

Last edited:

w8lifter21

Automotive Aficionado
Dec 31, 2008
Lake County
Also MECP Advanced Certified in mobile electronics

I can work on any 12v vehicle(cars, boats, semi, RV, motorcycles), been in the business just over 11 years. Car audio, video, security and convenience, gauges, ECU. Basically any form of electrical work short of soldering directly onto a circuit board(Chipping ECUs, etc.)

Also have the tools to do minor bolt on performance parts, (Nothing that requires welding) and I dabble in motorcycles :)

Just opened a small shop in Mundelein as my 2nd/part time job. I am a dealer for Directed Electronics products as well as AGIP motorcycle fluids.

12voltsho

Jun 1, 2009
I have my own business i specialize in all things low voltage. My 12volt installations can be done are your location or mine.
I do Fiber glass, remote starts radios the whole 12volt world i offer thanks.

Audio Dimensions LLC.
Custom home theater,audio,video,cctv,computer, and automation.

ekaz

Sep 1, 2010
o jesus.

i like this.

where are you from?

I'm in Chicago. Work out of my garage at the moment. Just so you know...I had a Charger SRT8 with heads/cam that put down 425RWHP on a bad tune. My current ride is a Jeep GCSRT8 with a 426 that just put down 500AWHP / 500AWTQ.

Speaking of, I can also get email tunes for cars* with Diablo tuners. They come from one of the best tuners in the country.

*Dodge, Chrysler, Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Hummer and Saturn vehicles

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info