bike show at hooters crystal lake!!!

LIGHTNING MIKE

Jun 15, 2009
Hey bike guys n girls,dont miss out on the next hooters bike show,its on aug the 9th weather permitting.will be at hooters crystal lake

Last show was a good time,entry fee is 25.00 or you can park on outside parking lot and just enjoy the show.

If you need more details or want to meet up before show and go as group let riski or me know. :smile:

Its also a car show,so cars welcome as well.

RRMIKE

LIGHTNING MIKE

Jun 15, 2009
yea was a good time,even if i didnt do nuda bike show for year,i can say i did least one and was a good time.

Yea you kinda have to leave ladies at home,cause den you have them asking what you lookin at? nothing!!! :ugh:

picture.php

LIGHTNING MIKE

Jun 15, 2009
yea true dat john,ya girl didnt get a piece of da ugly stick when she was born!!

But either way,depends on attitude of woman,riski was all on my jock,felt like i had my ex wit me!!!

now tom was all into it,shit look at him in dem pics!!
vids178-1.jpg
:smile: Oh and da beers helped!!

I asked this chick to come outside and take pic for me cause she had orange shorts,she was inside only.I ALMOST didnt ask and tom was like ask her man,find ya balls and ask,i did and she said no prob.

picture.php

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info