Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
holy ******** forums balls swinging from a smug racecar! a secret meet?!

met up at jim's (greasy) new place tonight to basically drink beer and eat pizza while jim, mark (blackbeard) and shibby swapped exhaust from marks stang to shibbys. snapped some pics. some came out really well for just dicking around. shibby's car now sounds quite healthy and mark has quieted his down to more elderly levels. eagle, bru and sean were also on hand to watch/help out.

stang1.jpg

stang2.jpg

stang3.jpg

stang4.jpg

stang5.jpg

stang6.jpg

stang7.jpg

stang8.jpg

stang9.jpg

stang10.jpg

stang11.jpg

stang12.jpg

stang13.jpg

stang14.jpg

stang15.jpg

stang16.jpg

stang17.jpg

stang18.jpg

stang19.jpg

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Ugh, we never finished my car. I'm the expert at cross-threading header bolts. I need a new header bolt/nut. So Jim had to drive me home Mustang-less and we'll resume on Sunday. I am no longer allowed to touch the passenger side header bolts.

Runtz52

Runs like a turtle with downs syndrome
Oct 7, 2008
Manhattan
Well I just got home, sucks to hear you never got that passenger side done up. Between my header-bolts and o2 sensor and your cross-threading I think we added about 4 hours lol. Good time though. Thanks for the food n beer Mook :bigthumb:

Even got to ride in Eagle's legendary racecar :bowdown:

lucky bastard, so fucking pissed i had work now, oh and 12's now kthnx

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
What about the other vert? Did that just happen to be in the street?

The vert is ITRfan (Ryan), but he does not post much. He bought my short throw.

Man I am beat!!! That was my 4th midpipe install within the past few days, I think after Marky's car I am just about done with midpipe installs for a couple of weeks.

Mook thanks for supplementing your bad mechanic skillz with some Little Caesar's and Miller Lite :)

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Jim and I wrapped things up today. We found a replacement bolt/nut at Ace. Jim had to fab up a nut/washer combo because they didn't have an exact replacement.
The car is soooo much more mellow now. You don't get that junk sound in partial throttle. I do miss a little of the mean sound, but now I can have conversations in the car. I also am less worried about getting pulled over.
Special thanks to Jim and Dan for their help in this!!! And thanks Mook for picking up some pizza.

PS Joe - I have some of your tools that you left at Jim's.

Shibby50

TCG Elite Member
Mar 30, 2008
Braidwood, IL
Jim and I wrapped things up today. We found a replacement bolt/nut at Ace. Jim had to fab up a nut/washer combo because they didn't have an exact replacement.
The car is soooo much more mellow now. You don't get that junk sound in partial throttle. I do miss a little of the mean sound, but now I can have conversations in the car. I also am less worried about getting pulled over.
Special thanks to Jim and Dan for their help in this!!! And thanks Mook for picking up some pizza.

PS Joe - I have some of your tools that you left at Jim's.

Glad you like it lol. I haven't got pulled over yet so I like it too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info