What do we think of...

Ford Tempo Fan

I am the Tempo Fan.
Jun 13, 2009
Alaska
...This?
1989TempoGLS3-1.jpg

1989TempoGLS2.jpg

1989 Ford Tempo GLS in Oxford White, equipped with the #417 appearance package. There is in fact one identical to this in the Kenai Peninsula area. Only without the GTS headlamp covers and the window tint, and the white font tires. Oh, and its a beater. But a beater with blown rear springs AND potential!

----------------
Now playing: *NSYNC - Bye Bye Bye
via FoxyTunes

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
.. There is nothing wrong with having an attainable "dream car" , as there is the "unrealistic dream cars" then the "attainable" ones. I like a family car, big whoop. Why don't you talk some more shit.

.. There is however something wrong with wanting to dump 10k into a car that will only run 14's in the end with some four banging piece of shit motor that has a rep for rattling itself apart..

Why don't you go run some more 18 second quarter mile times, racecar driver.

I thought you could come up with something better, I'm quite disappointed with you on this, Stickers.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
One of my fav cars is the VW rabbit (pictured below is a good example of awesome)

eurp_0806_17_z+1989_vw_golf_cl_mk2+front_three_quarters_view.jpg

which to some is ugly however, i never ask their opinions cause i don't give a shit :dunno: but that's just me...
everyone likes something different when it comes down to it.

conor likes tempos, i like your run of the mill fwd sedans, people like evos.. etc.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info