Need Opinions

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Feb 2, 2009
Schaumburg
DSC02504.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------:s00ls:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
well..price aside, (which i feel is a bit high for that thing), my brother has an 03 G35, 6 speed, fully loaded, w/ brembos and the works. its definitely a nice car, and has pep. But i'll tell you one thing, that things lowered on tein s-techs, which my brothers is also (from the previous owner), and not only does that thing ride LOW, it rides fairly harsh. s-techs are not known for their comfort. plus combined w/ that lip thats on that car, youre gonna need to be real careful w/ that thing. my brothers NOT careful, and scratches the hell out of his stock bumper scraping it on shit.

i do like the seats in those things. they are kinda firm, but they're narrower than most sport seats also, so being thin framed that i am, i fit better in them.

That ones nice, but id maybe keep lookin around. definitely go test drive it, but i dont know how well those s-techs are gonna go over for daily use

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info