Should I get rid of the Grand Prix?

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
Right now I am driving a 06 Grand Prix GXP and I like the car but I am bored with it and it has a ton of rattles that drive me insane. I stoped by my dealer and they said they have a G8 coming in on trade Saturday and I should come in to look at the car Saturday. If the numbers work out should I make the switch? I know a couple people have G8s around here, how is the quality of the car? Does it make any interior squeakes and rattles? If I get the car I want to keep it for a long long time.

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
part of me says do it.. its phenominal for a GM. Everything about it is great.. especially for what you wanna do with it? (i doubt you wanna highly mod it)

But part of me says no.. bc everyone is getting them :(

I dont plan to highly mod the car if I get one. I like the GXP except for tha junk ass interior, wrong wheel drive, and I have been driving a Grand Prix since I was 16. I am really annoyed with the GXP right now........ I always have in the back of my mind about the trans taking a crap any time because it is so common with Grand Prix. I feel like I should have just bought a G8 a year ago when I got the GXP.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info