Custom Exhaust Shop needed.

Oreif

Crazy Little Child
Oct 17, 2008
Schaumburg
I talked to speed INC about a custom exhaust for my car, but I wasn't very en ticed about the pricing. Well not really very custom, but wanted manderal bent 3 inch to my stock mufflers.

Thanks, I'll check them out. I just need the the cats swapped and the welding done. I wouldn't expect the cost to be too bad. The place that built the exhaust was in Barrington but have since moved to Rockford and I don't want to drive it that far and risk the cat clogging fully.

IdleSnake

G14 Classified
Feb 11, 2008
Algonquin
I haven't been there in forever (since I've been welding my own) but Iggy's in Norridge- on Montrose just west of Cumberland used to be #1 in Chicago for custom exhausts. I had a 3inch over done there, no complaints.

Hey, I need some welding done. I have a hole on my exhaust pipe on the Xterra. Probably better to replace the whole thing, but don't want to spend the cash to do it lol. Can you take a look and see what you can do?

Alacran

GM fanatic
Jan 18, 2009
Chicago
he was doing a 3 inch on a twin turbo mustang, dumped before the axle, like 2 weeks ago
and my alero, he did a side pipe on it, grand prix, both my trucks, my riviera, brothers grand am, my old buick 225, and he made headers for my dragster ya hes real good

if you want to travel to my area my exhaust guy does great custom work, hes been doing my cars for yrs!! and always great prices, btw hes in la grange, on 47th and east ave, james dean muffler

Really? How much? We are thinking of getting it done this weekend at Iggy's but the want to go over the axle with a y-pipe for $500 and $800 to do true dual. Hook it up. Please send me a PM.

Oreif

Crazy Little Child
Oct 17, 2008
Schaumburg
The only reason I am looking for a place that does custom work is the cat itself needs to be modded and everything has to fit just right.

I haven't received the cat yet. According to UPS I should have it Tuesday.

I called Speed Inc. and they are booked for 4 weeks.

No cats or resonators on mine, but I used an F-body muffler and I didnt have to cut the trunk.

Yes I have seen the exhaust set-up on your car. (when the original owner had it.) I personally would not run the exhaust that way.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info