I'm Just Here For The Gasoline...
May 24, 2007
The Wastelands
0716091257.jpg

Max

I'm Just Here For The Gasoline...
May 24, 2007
The Wastelands
Oh no, i was trying to follow the semis, but the insurance lady said that wasn't neccessary...the adjuster said otherwise. I have insurance through Country, and it has a deductable.

Name I saw on the trailer was Willand, and couldn't get the phone number because they took off before i could grab a pen + fucking handcap car pulled out in front of me and goes slow.

98GTPDriva

TCG Elite Member
Jun 24, 2008
Semis were coming at me in the opposite lane on Hwy 10, something flew off the top of the second truck, SMACK! it wasn't thrown up at me, it came from above....like a slow motion crash, i saw it coming =(

Sorry to hear... a similiar thing happened to me a few years back on 355 South around Thorndale. I was heading to work in the left lane just cruising and a dump truck in the far right lane hit a pot hole and a bunch of broken glass flew out of the truck and it coated the highway. There was a car in front of, beside and behind me and we all got coated with glass doing 70mph. It was one of those slow motion things that you couldn't help. No major damage, but probably 50+ nicks all-over the front bumper, hood and passenger side. I wasn't able to catch the guy as he was merging onto Thorndale as we were passing it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info