??

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
car related threads belong in general car discussion, and for gods sake try and structure your post a little better cuz i dont know if youre asking a question or making a statement or what

but in the interest of actually trying to help you out, i'll first say im definitely no stang expert, but im with you that i dont think any cobras have come w/ autos, and you sort of contradict yourself when you say STOCK cobra w/ a kenne bell, but if you mean bone stock w/ JUST a kenne bell, i would find 450 to the wheels slightly hard to believe as well.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
A 2001 Cobra in bone stock form would never have come with a supercharger and/or automatic transmission.

With that being said Kenne Bell does offer a 2.1 version of their supercharger for that model. The unit is capable of 750 flywheel horsepower. Now he could be running an aftermarket automatic and the 2.1 KB with good supporting mods and hit that number.

If he/she claims bone stock then they are lying or confusing the car with a 03/04 Cobra with an aftermarket tranny. The word "stock" used in any way shape or form in this situation is completely wrong.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info