Itasca to attemp largest gathering of Subaru cars

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Any local Subaru guys know if the forums/community have picked up on this? I went out to Itasca last year for a ride in their STi police car, then wrote an article about them. Nice bunch of officers. They had to give back their old STi [pictured] but have a new one for patrol duty.

http://special.subaru.com/special/optin/produce_parade.jsp?eid=09subaruparade

Join us as we attempt to set a GUINNESS WORLD RECORDSâ„¢ record for the "Largest Parade of Subaru Cars" on July 11, 2009. Please fill out the information below and click submit to register your car.

Event Date: Saturday, July 11, 2009

Event Time: 8:00 a.m. participant check-in
(rain or shine)

Register by: Wednesday, July 8, 2009
(advanced registration required, open to the first 500 cars/drivers registered)

2966322605_abc3e9dc86.jpg

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Yep. It's an operational patrol car but primarily used for car shows and demonstrative purposes. They have a new one for a two-year loan. I don't know if they went through with it, but when I spoke with them last year they wanted to fully mount all their patrol equipment and computers in the new one, which they couldn't with this one because of their contract with Subaru.

Oreif

Crazy Little Child
Oct 17, 2008
Schaumburg
While I think this is a cool idea, I do have one question.

Does anyone else see a problem here?

1. Join us as we attempt to set a GUINNESS WORLD RECORDSâ„¢ record for the "Largest Parade of Subaru Cars"

2. (advanced registration required, open to the first 500 cars/drivers registered)

Hint: If they want to set a record, Why limit it to only 500 cars?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info