Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

c5z06speedjon

Addict
Jan 21, 2008
WTF is wrong with that arrogant dick in the GTR running with his hazards on, we get it your car is making more power and winning everytime, you dont have to leave your hazards on.... my god! .... and that one race in the first vid they all started roll racing with a car right in front of the GTR ..... Real smart.......DUMBASS!

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
WTF is wrong with that arrogant dick in the GTR running with his hazards on, we get it your car is making more power and winning everytime, you dont have to leave your hazards on.... my god! .... and that one race in the first vid they all started roll racing with a car right in front of the GTR ..... Real smart.......DUMBASS!

....ive seen a ton of races where people are roll racing and one of the cars has the hazards on. also, i read somewhere else that the owner of the GTR has nitrous wiring hooking into the hazard button but couldnt find anymore info

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
The GTR is modded, its not really a surprise. :dunno: I wouldnt care if it blew the doors off a ZR1 or ZO6 and it was bone stock. The GTR just doesnt appeal to me and I would choose either of those corvettes over it.

and the zr1 was still making more power stock and weights almost 1k less...and costs 40k more

but, we all have different likes. just bustin your balls

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info