New personal best today

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I didn't make any giant leaps or bounds today, but I beat my previous best by .04. The only good news to come of it is that I beat my previous best with .2 slower 60'ft time. My old best was 1.82 at 12.65. Today my best was a 2.03 at 12.61. I was trying to launch the car this time (as opposed to leaving off idle with my pPB). So I guess that a nice low 12.3 is within reach. I just have to learn to launch better.
I was only able to make 3 passes because it was so damn crowded. My 3 passes were a 13.5 (2.5 60'), 12.9 (1.99 60'), and then the 12.61 (2.03) trapping 110 as my last run.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Nice :bigthumb:

Definitely more left in it. You think it was harder to launch now that its running right and you're likely putting down more power?

It definitely feels stronger than it did before. I used to be able to almost mash the gas from idle and it would dead hook. But I didn't have much luck today. I really need to get more seat time. My last run I stalled it up to 2k and eased into the gas (no tire spin), but I think I didn't give it enough of the skinny pedal. Too bad it was so damn crowded today.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• blakbearddelite
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list