Mike
Rave-parties-703882.jpg

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
in4morevidsofTurkpostingvidsofhiscargettingwrecked

:rofl:

Hey eagle, why don't you bring your car out??? The owner of the 350z saw videos of you running your car and said he'd run you for money, you can run the biggest shot of nitrous you want he said. Oh, and the guy with the blue c6 said he'd run you for money too, with as much nitrous as you want. LOL!!! Bring your car out son, the only videos we have of your domestic rice are embarassing videos at the track.

So what do you say, $500 against the 350z? You can afford a new M3, so $500 should mean nothing to you.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Turk said:
Hey eagle, why don't you bring your car out??? The owner of the 350z saw videos of you running your car and said he'd run you for money, you can run the biggest shot of nitrous you want he said. Oh, and the guy with the blue c6 said he'd run you for money too, with as much nitrous as you want. LOL!!! Bring your car out son, the only videos we have of your domestic rice are embarassing videos at the track.

11.4 is embarrassing? My bad.

You're amusing. You're all about racing other cars that will whip your ass, but as soon as I show up in my TA you gotta start pulling out shocker racing most elite cars for $500 each?

A TT 350Z that obviously tears your car up?
A blown blue C6Z (read: spdkilz) pushing 600+ @ the wheels? HAHAHAHAHA...

Turk said:
So what do you say, $500 against the 350z? You can afford a new M3, so $500 should mean nothing to you.

You'd be better off trying to call up Obama to collect that $1000.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
I should be impressed that a car running my same mods (I'm sure he's running my same cam, right?) and also happens to be quite a bit lighter than my car is in the 10s? Not really. STOCK C6Z wheels? OMG!!! How wide and what type of tire does he have on there? Bet its no 275... :rofl:

$100 on you and winner buys the loser a beer after on the same night, deal? :D

I think a good beer would solve our indifference. :rofl:

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
And 11.4 is embarassing when your car should run that without the 125 shot you were spraying!

Dude, I'm running 241 heads and a mild cam through a STOCK LS6 intake on a full weight car. Yea, it wasn't right @ the track the first time out. That's pretty obvious. Let's see how it does next time out... k? 11.4s is pretty far fetched on motor alone.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
I should be impressed that a car running my same mods (I'm sure he's running my same cam, right?) and also happens to be quite a bit lighter than my car is in the 10s? Not really. STOCK C6Z wheels? OMG!!! How wide and what type of tire does he have on there? Bet its no 275... :rofl:

$100 on you and winner buys the loser a beer after on the same night, deal? :D

I think a good beer would solve our indifference. :rofl:

Dude, the black c5z had a cam ONLY and ran 11.1. You had cam and HEADS and he's running faster than your car with nitrous. $100 and a beer sounds fair to me. No nitrous and no DRs/slicks though. BTW, spdkilz has a c5z with turbo, not c6z.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info