Another crappy old Chrysler I would love to stuff in my garage.

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford

Mickey

Look at those low rates!
Feb 13, 2008
Normal, IL
Real Name
Mickey Cole
needs work... so buy it and fix it...

I wouldn't mind having an Omni GLHS...

If I was at Cat still I would. I simply cannot afford it these days.

KJ, I love the old turbo Chryslers. Nobody knows anything about them really. Most people don't even know they exist. They're just rare automobiles that go un-noticed. They're kind of like SVOs and turbo Grand Prixs. They're very rare.

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
If I was at Cat still I would. I simply cannot afford it these days.

KJ, I love the old turbo Chryslers. Nobody knows anything about them really. Most people don't even know they exist. They're just rare automobiles that go un-noticed. They're kind of like SVOs and turbo Grand Prixs. They're very rare.

I heard SVO and i came ass soon as possible. Did i miss anything?

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
ebay%20005.jpg

my dad had one kinda like that. i remember seeing it in some of the old picture albums.

i don't remember if it was turbo or not. my mom said she doesn't think it was.. she said it was all black though.

i'll have to look for the pics tomorrow and post them up if i can get one of the scanners working....

Mickey

Look at those low rates!
Feb 13, 2008
Normal, IL
Real Name
Mickey Cole
That is true, i've never seen another SVO outside of mine in my area of the burbs. But there are 3 or 5 Merkurs running around.

I hardly ever see either. The last xr4 I saw was back at school. It was white and I wanted it. I don't even recall the last time I saw an SVO. I might not have ever seen one :( That is so sad.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info