Certified used car question

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Should have the remainder of the factory warranty. On the G8 it's 3-year/36,000 miles basic. GM's 5-year/100,000 mile powertrain warranty can be transferred to subsequent owners, unlike Hyundai's, so that should be honored on a used vehicle as well.

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
GM's 5-year/100,000 mile powertrain warranty can be transferred to subsequent owners, unlike Hyundai's, so that should be honored on a used vehicle as well.

Do you know how I would go about doing that?

I'm trying to find one certified used, for a decent penny and its hard but I did come across a black one (really want a black one) in IN that has 16k on it for 22k. I'd ideally like a sunroof, but if it bothered me that much not having one it could always be put in. Its just hard to find what options it has for sure, but I see 18's and what looks like cloth seats.

98GTPDriva

TCG Elite Member
Jun 24, 2008
The only options (at least for an 09) are the roof, premium package (leather seats, powered seats, heated seats, etc.) and sport package (19s, sport pedals and sport steering wheel. The 09.5s have the bluetooth option.

I'd say you can get a much better deal as it sounds like you aren't getting any options.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info